Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Arrival

I didn't get blown up on New Years for those of you who were worried. I made it to India, without hassle and without sickness and with a lot of really nifty and intriguing people. It's amazing here; cows and dogs wander all around and I saw five different kinds of butterfly just this morning and my bedspread is tie dye and everything moves more slowly and I drink and shower with monsoon water and we found a snake in the bug moat around my house and the composting toilets aren't gross at all and the food is exciting and the colors are everywhere and I think I'll love it here. People wait for the internet, so I must go, and there will be more when I've been here a bit longer and know what I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds glorious! Thank goodness you are safe and well. Keep the colorful reports coming. Love you.

11:43 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home